Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05775 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 203,561 (₩3,525,095) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)