Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05893 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 152% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 221,642 (₩3,761,336) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)