Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.677 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 90,787 (元9,382) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)