Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.914 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 54% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 120,484 (12,153元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (34 minutes ago)