Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.063 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 83,718 (4,906 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)