Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00158 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 77,454 (﷼ 49,089,721) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)