Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 76,058 (﷼ 50,777,973) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)