Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04056 RUB / CDF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 94,314 (2,325,244 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)