Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.582 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 117,637 (6,691 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)