Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.622 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 123,166 (6,989 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)