Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.531 RUB / EGP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 55,405 (E£ 15,691) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)