Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.756 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 125% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 191,296 (€2,525) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)