Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31239 RUB / GYD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 72% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 137,434 (439,940 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)