Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.972 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 102,442 (6,036 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)