Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.176 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 106,210 (5,843 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (35 minutes ago)