Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.387 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 59,714 (5,749TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)