Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 125,395 (₩2,092,610) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 86,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)