Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.732 RUB / USD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 165,534 ($2,518) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)