Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 88,175 (¥152,714) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)