Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.339 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 188,539 (€2,438) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)