Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.849 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 193,637 (€2,622) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)