Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.786 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 134,500 (€1,775) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)