Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.960 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 116,912 (€1,560) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)