Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.336 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 129,702 (€1,769) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)