Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 RUB / PKR *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 78,320 (₨151,175) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)