Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 RUB / ALL
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 91,787 (156,715 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)