Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.457 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 57,222 (4,252TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)