Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 18,973 (Bs 24,060,601) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)