Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.412 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 64,348 (5,184TL) in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)