Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.156 RUB / HRK
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,343 (12,932 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)