Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.774 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 50% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 110,784 (元11,334) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)