Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.336 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 130% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 181,631 (€2,477) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)