Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.744 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 68,785 (5,857TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)