Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05819 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 162,779 (₩2,797,290) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)