Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05761 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 152,425 (₩2,645,986) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)