Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.118 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 99,423 (5,808 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 84,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)