Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.037 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 123,337 (R$ 6,838) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)