Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.437 RUB / USD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 98,391 ($1,551) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 75,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)