Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02159 RUB / COP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 68,305 (COL$3,163,154) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)