Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 80% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 72,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 14,133 (Bs 17,922,602) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)