Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.756 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 59% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,937 (€1,742) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)