Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 75.255 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 120,607 (€1,603) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)