Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.336 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 102% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 153,811 (€2,097) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)