Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 24,048 (Bs 30,174,679) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)