Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.055 RUB / VES *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 73,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 41,933 (39,737 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)