Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 RUB / VEF *
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 41,654 (Bs 52,824,795) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)