Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.287 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 92,347 (S/. 4,552) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)