Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.601 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 90,718 (S/. 4,628) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)