Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.030 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 103,785 (51,136 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)