Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.942 RUB / THB
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 99,113 (51,040 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)