Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.377 RUB / UAH
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 78,370 (32,971₴) in Chernivtsi.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)