Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.308 RUB / CAD
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 163,699 (C$3,254) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 76,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)