Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.756 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 111,643 (€1,474) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 79,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)