Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 75.643 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,784 (€1,584) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)