Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.991 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 112,201 (€1,537) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 80,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (44 minutes ago)