Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.146 RUB / MXN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 78,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 67,054 (Mex$ 21,315) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)