Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.601 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 104% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 157,237 (€2,080) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 77,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)