Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.056 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 127,238 (€1,651) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 83,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)