Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.626 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 90,541 (R$ 5,446) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)