Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09617 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 96,259 (CH$1,000,898) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)