Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10036 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 115,330 (CH$1,149,216) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 87,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)