Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.205 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 102,955 (S/. 5,361) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 82,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)