Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.628 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 89,879 (S/. 4,579) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 74,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)