Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.927 RUB / PEN
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 100,813 (S/. 5,059) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 81,000 in Arkhangelsk.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)