Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Arkhangelsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,694 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.716 RUB / EGP
Do you live in Arkhangelsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Arkhangelsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 85,000 in Arkhangelsk you would need to make just about руб 52,369 (E£ 14,091) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)